вторник, 21 июня 2016 г.

Stenciled Pallet Clock

Stenciled Pallet Clock
Stenciled Pallet Clock from Flamingo Toes

Wood Framed Wall Clock from Me and My DIY

DIY Clock Art from Vintage Revivals

Pleated Clock from Kiki Creates

Photo Frame Clock by Nancy

New Years Eve Party Decorations from Lisa Storms


Personal Picture Clocks from Rosy Red Buttons

Ceiling Medallion Clock from Positively Splendid

Families are Forever Clock Tutorial





Mandi from made this tea cup clock that is amazing:



I don't even like teacups and I want one! I bet I could find some really fun teacups to use too!


I need to start wearing more necklaces to dress up some of my boring shirts and this necklace from would be a great way to add some color:



If you are more into personalizing your jewelry, these silhouette beads from are perfect:



They would make cute magnets too and I am thinking of making them into little ornaments, but I promise that I will not start talking about Christmas yet!


shared a recipe for a yummy leomonade cake. Our Labor Day weekend might have to take on a lemon theme so that I can make these Lemon Puffs too:



cute little stools make my boring stools look sad and lonely. They need some paint and a cute cover like hers:



Original article and pictures take www.bedifferentactnormal.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий