среда, 20 июля 2016 г.

Storage Star ~ Laundry Basket Dresser

Storage Star ~ Laundry Basket Dresser

I’ve talked about the awesomeness of Ana White before but I only recently found her blog again. Apparently she switched over to WordPress and all her RSS subscribers were lost…including me and I didn’t even know. I was so happy to get reacquainted with her site. She truly is one talented woman when it comes to building stuff and she shares all the furniture plans she creates for free!


Plans for all skill levels and many geared towards getting organized. Check out these gems:


Ladder Shelf

Kid’s Locker


And one of her latest projects, a Laundry Basket Dresser! These laundry baskets slide in and out to keep all your laundry looking tidy. I think it would also be excellent for toy storage.



Love it! Check out her site for all the plans and inspiration you need!



Thanks Ana for letting me share these pictures today. You are definitely Storage Star worthy. Way to go!


Original article and pictures take orgjunkie.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий